At Dolomite, we recognize that your network isn’t homogenous. That’s why our core team of IT Security Design Specialists comprises experience in interoperability with all major IT hardware and software vendor equipment. We’re proud of our deep agnostic experience in a broad range of security technologies, including all systems and applications architectures, and multiple hardware and software platforms.
Dolomite Networks has many years of network design experience for large enterprise and service provider organizations. We have worked with various departments of the Government of Canada and numerous private-sector clients, including:
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Department of National Defence
- Public Safety Canada
- Shared Services Canada
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Level (3)
- Bell Canada
- Morgan Stanley
- British Telecom
This experience includes, but is not limited to:
- The broadest range of advanced networking experience and Converged Datacentre infrastructure
- Orchestration of large-scale virtualized environments
- Vendor-agnostic unified communications and IP telephony
- Authorship of key Canadian IT Security guidelines documents
- Cyber Defence and Signals Intelligence capabilities
Dolomite expertise has planned, implemented, and supported major architecture projects on site at all Government of Canada security and intelligence departments, and in most other federal departments.
The depth of experience in our team allows us to provide agile, innovative, and flexible professional services solutions to our clients. Our experience with secure IT architectures helps us to design and deliver tailored solutions for our clients.